How the Dibello’s Group educated and advocated for us as first time buyers, getting us the house we wanted.



“I loved my realtor. I guess I don't know who all is involved with the Dibello group I just know my realtor was amazing and I had a really great experience. I just feel like because I am a first time home buyer there's a lot I don't know and she educated me a lot on what to do and what to expect and things to know, and would help bring up important things I didn't think of.  When we found the house we wanted she really advocated for us with the seller.  And just her personality was amazing . So, the seller chose us for the house, and  I think a lot of it had to do with her really interacting with the seller and being really personable and that's a huge reason we got it”

-Kari Otte

No comments :

Post a Comment